Family

Family
Photographer: Brandi Thomas

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Everyone Once In Awhile

I feel entitled to rant...I really get irritated by

1. Dogs who bark in the night. Someone shoot them with a BB gun. Oh wait, Greg does that for me.

2. Bullies. End of story.

3. Bad tippers. If you can't afford a decent tip, go eat at McDonalds.

4. People who don't pay their baby sitters a fair wage. If the teenager played with and kept your little ones safe all day long, PAY them what they deserve. $20 should be the tip. Again, if you can't afford to do that, STAY HOME.

5. People who take babies to the movies. Refer to last sentence in #4.

6. Buffets. I call them Buf-fats. Perhaps I am really just irritated at how I have no self control when we go eat at the buffats.

7. Skinny weak girls. Put a little muscle on it, honey. Being skinny is useless if you can't run a mile or lift a bag sugar. A real woman has curves and muscle mass.

8. People who grow old but don't grow up. I work with a few. You irritate me. Of course this is coming from someone who wears Hollister. Darn it, I irritate me.

9. Adults who are mean to kids. I teach kindergarten twice a week. They are noisy and needy. I totally understand how annoying they can be. However, I love that about them. I laugh at how they can get under my skin one minute and fill my heart with love the next. If you are just simply annoyed then don't be around them. They won't miss you. They know you don't like them. They have great intuition.

10. People who don't have the courtesy to reply when I send them a text message or email. You are just rude and you irritate me.

I feel much better now.

1 comment:

  1. whoop whoop for #7 - YES YES YES!!!!! haha
    the rest just makes me smile or laugh or both and I love you!

    ReplyDelete