When Kel left, excuse me, Elder Winder left, I thought I wouldn't miss
a) my house smelling like tuna
Kel went through a stage of 6 weeks where he ate nothing but tuna fish for lunch. We laughed at how our friend Barry went through something like that when he ate lots of tuna. Ask Abby, she'll verify.
b) not sleeping well at night
Kel was working as a security guard and got off at 2am. I wouldn't really sleep until he came home.
c) the sound of Michael screaming, "I hate you Kel"
Kel is a tease. When someone is angry, screaming, or crying, Kel is involved if not completely responsible for it. Even Michael says he misses fighting with Kel.
d) smelly kung fu studios
Kel took kung fu lessons for over 4 years. In the summer, that studio stunk from men sweating. I would come in and quickly signal for him and wait in the car. The heat outside was easier to deal with then the smell inside.
I didn't think I will miss these little things, but of course, I do.
Yes, but they are good things to miss and especially because of mission. I would rather miss him than have him here. Love to the Kel man.
ReplyDelete(Becke Contla)
Funny how it's always the little things you miss most...
ReplyDelete