Life has certainly been busy with school starting. September is a great month for it's "getting back into a routine" characteristic, but mostly, for it being the month Michael was born.
I tell everyone as I tell you now that Michael is Greg's and my grandma's baby. I was pretty certain that 3 kids was all I wanted, but they knew better. For a year, I was ping ponged between Grandma and Greg gentle prodding to have one more. (My grandma died a month after Michael was born. I always felt that she stayed long enough to help me through the pregnancy and to meet him.)
Michael is 13 years old now. He is the joy factor in our family and all his older brother's favorite buddy. Greg and I love everything about Michael and I have been so glad that he came to join our family. For his birthday, Michael wanted to go ride go-carts at LV Mini Gran Prix, go birthday shopping at Best Buys, out to lunch at Red Brick Pizza and dessert at U-Swirl! What a fun day we had.
I didn't know that about your grandma - how cool. Man, that birthday sounds FUN!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! What a cool story! Sounds like he had a wonderful B-day:-)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Michael!! You know how to pick great activities to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteI remember when I first met you guys, and your boys were SO young! That must be how you feel about me :)
ReplyDeleteMelissa