Family

Family
Photographer: Brandi Thomas

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lunch




I have now taught PE for 5 years, which means my first group of kids just graduated from high school. I decided to plan 3 luncheons a year (summer, winter break, and spring break) and invite any and everyone that went to O'Callaghan. Our first "reunion" was Tuesday at Ci Ci's pizza. It was so fun to see all my students doing so well and succeeding in sports and academics! The luncheon was especially wonderful because The Leavitts (with baby B) and Mrs. Davis were there as well with her kids. I hope we have another good turn out at the next lunch during the winter break.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I bet your students LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome teacher you are! I can only imagine all the kids who love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea!! You are such an amazing teacher!! :)

    ReplyDelete