Family

Family
Photographer: Brandi Thomas

Saturday, August 8, 2009

50 miles bike ride


Greg has been working with his scout troop on their biking merit badge all summer. This weekend, they went up to Pine Valley and rode into St. George to finish up all their requirements. Michael did such a great job during his ride. I knew he was tired but he kept biking and never once complained.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hoai My!
    I love your blog. Looks like ur having so much fun..Ru going to the Winder reunion? We have to catch up! Its been so long. I remember babysitting ur boys and now they are all grown up! Crazy. Hopefully we'll see u soon :)
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous - that sounds like a fun ride (if I trained for it that is). :) We really need to see you guys sometime. It's been a long time. And to answer your question, yes, we are planning on doing something else with Chandler's room to break up the single color, but I'm still undecided. Suggestions? Hope to see you soon - September probably.

    ReplyDelete