Family

Family
Photographer: Brandi Thomas

Sunday, November 17, 2013


We are 27!

Things about us that I want to remember, not in any order of importance.
1.  We go to Chinatown to eat monthly.
2.  Greg likes buffets, I hate them.
3.  We are 11 yr old scout leaders.  We have always loved working together in church callings.
4.  We taught summer school next door to each other for the first time this year.
5.  We only taught at the same school twice for one year each.  
6.  Greg likes middle school kids and I like high school kids.
7.  Our favorite thing to do is stay home, eat popcorn, drink Slurpees and watch comedies on TV.
8.  I pretend to watch football.  Greg pretends to watch Cupcake Wars.
9. Our four boys mean everything to us.  We love them unconditionally.
10.  We have ran together since getting married and usually try to do a half marathon around our anniversary.
11.  We only argue when we allow other people to interfere with our lives.
12.  We were each other "secret" high school crushes.

1 comment: