Family

Family
Photographer: Brandi Thomas

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Trucks, trucks, and more trucks

Perhaps it is being the only female in this family, but most often, conversations while traveling are like this.
Greg, "Did you see that truck?"
Kids "Yeah, cool truck."
Greg, "Did you see that other truck?"
Kids, "Yeah, that was a cool truck too."

While these types of conversations go on, I am looking at the trucks wondering what makes one cool and another not. Honestly, they all look the same, just in different colors and sizes. I suppose Greg feels like I do when he has to listen to conversations I have with my girl friends like this:

Me "Hey, did you see her shoes?"
Friends "Oh my gosh, they were so cute."

Greg has stated that for the most part, all my shoes look the same except in different colors.

3 comments:

  1. My hubby is WAY out numbered in our house. He doesn't stand a chance. I am going to feel really bad when my 3 girls are teens... he thinks the drama is bad now, just wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is actually embedded in their genetic makeup for boys to instinctively like trucks. Draven is not even two yet and he is CONSTANTLY finding trucks and playing with them. Everything he plays with he pretends is a truck. Guess I get to look forward to overhearing lots of truck talks with dad. :)Youre a good sport.

    ReplyDelete