Why is it that no matter what I do with a deadline, when I hear "two weeks", I go into panic mode. This repeated behavior began years ago with my upcoming marriage, then the birth of children, and so forth.
Kel leaves in two weeks. I am panicked about what we still need to do to get him ready. This is further compounded by the fact that Kel is no help at all. When asked, "Do you think we should go buy you a blanket? Do you think we should buy you some luggage, a raincoat, anything?" His constant reply, "I don't care, whatever you want mom. I don't need anything, really." ARGH! I know he needs stuff!
Unlike other women, I hate shopping. So, when Kel says he doesn't need stuff (that he needs), I am off the hook from shopping! It's not that I don't like spending money, I do, ask Greg. I just hate the tediousness of looking for stuff.
So, who wants to take some time and go get us much needed luggage, a garment bag, an electric blanket, and a raincoat. That should about do it. I will give you some money, with a tip for lunch!
You are so funny! TAKE A DEEP BREATH! I can't believe that you have a son old enough to go on a mission! I still remember him being so little! Anyway, good luck w/ all the shopping!
ReplyDeleteYou have a right to be in panic mode! You're a MOM! Kelly is going to be a great missionary!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...I HATE SHOPPING TOO!!!!! I thought I was the only girl like that! Ha ha ha ha!
ReplyDelete