Family
Photographer: Brandi Thomas
Monday, September 24, 2012
Sixteen!
Michael was born on September 20th. We knew he would be our last baby and I tried to treasure every moment. I wanted to keep him my baby forever but he grew up anyway. I loved being his PE teacher in the third grade. Somewhere between turning 8 and 16, we lost our little boy and got a strong buffing young man. He is Luke's best friend and life saver. Kel wanted to spend all day holding him the first year. He still occasionally baby talks to Michael much to his horror and disdain. Jesse loved playing with Michael feels to this day that he is the coolest of them all.
Things about Michael that I want to remember
1- He types incredibly fast. I should have recorded it.
2-For the last 2 years, he has eaten a slice of pizza every day for lunch. Gross right?
3-He runs faster than me.
4- I can run longer than him.
5- He would rather be on the computer than go to the gym. (Whose kids is this?)
6- He always starts his morning with us reading scriptures and has never complained.
7- He actually says he's thankful for seminary in his prayers. (Crazy huh?)
8- Greg says he mows faster than his brothers.
9- He's not afraid of heights and will ride any crazy ride. He's been like this since he was little. We used to stuff his shoes full of tissues so he could meet the height requirement.
10- He's everyone's favorite in the family. Honestly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 year old Michael is 16??? Crazy!
ReplyDelete